Black Friday is just around the corner and for a fourth year in a row, we at Cosmetics Bulgaria, will have our annual “Black Rose Friday” sale and it promises to be grand!
Cosmetics Bulgaria Black Rose Friday 2020
This time you will find more than 700 products discounted from 10% all the way up to 50%. Some of the brands that will be discounted include, but are not limited to Alteya Organics, BeMe, Biofresh, Biotrade, Bellapierre, Bodi Beauty, Bulgarian Rose Karlovo, Black Sea Stars, Celebrate Beauty, Dr. Derm, Wooden Spoon and others!
Duration of the ‘Black Rose Friday 2020’ Campaign
Our campaign will start at 00:01 am Bulgarian Time (UTC+02:00) on Friday the 27th of November and will end on Monday the 30th of November at 11:59 pm Bulgarian Time (UTC+02:00). ALL products in promotion will be available here.
We have prepared deals starting from 10% and going up to as far as 50% on selected products and ranges. Discounts are always calculated on the regular product prices and will be available until the end of the campaign. You will at all times see the old product price and will know exactly how much you are saving.
How to make the most of our Black Rose Friday Campaign?
1. Create an account. Shopping on Black Friday with us is not a race. There will be plenty of product availability and all offers will be up until the end of the campaign. Bothering to register, however, might take some time and some of the fun out of it. Fill in your personal and delivery details upfront so you are ready to shop and browse the offers on the day. Register here to benefit from all the perks of having an account with us*.
*Wholesalers can’t exchange bonus points.
2. Sign up for our newsletter. We will send a newsletter to all subscribers in our list when Black Rose Friday 2020 deals are up. In the newsletter you will familiarize yourself with the best offers and recommended buys with quick links to each of them. To subscribe now use the button located on the bottom right side of our home page. All you need to do is insert your e-mail and click on the envelope.
3. Start now. Add some of your products to favourites. When the discounts are up, see which favourites of yours have been discounted. Add them straight to your cart.
In order to add products to Favourites, you need to click on the heart shaped icon and “Save for later”. Also make sure you have an account as only registered users can save products for later.
4. Try something new. When handpicking our discounts and deals we wanted to make a larger variety of our products affordable and accessible so you can get the ultimate Cosmetics Bulgaria experience. The essence of this experience lies in the amazing variety we offer.
Take advantage of our excellent deals to explore new professional selection of cosmeceuticals, organic ranges, yoghurt and rose-infused beauty products, shampoo bars, shower gels and body creams, sugar body scrubs and more.
How to distinguish the Black Rose Friday sales?
ALL promoted products will be put together in a dedicated promotions page and will have the ‘Black Rose Friday’ stamp. This year our promotions page will be divided in categories (face, body, hair, etc.). You will then be able to further filter by brand and by concerns. You will be able to choose from some of the following concerns: problematic skin, mature skin, sensitive, normal and dry skin and more. Men and kids won’t be excluded either and some of our best ranges for male grooming and baby care will also be discounted!
How to add more value to your orders?
1. Use of Promo Codes. Any valid* promo codes that you were granted by us are fair game for all products that are not a part of our Black Rose Friday sale or a part of another deal.
*Valid promo codes are codes that have not yet expired or been used already.
2. Bonus Points. For Black Rose Friday 2020 we have updated our Gifts section to include more gifts you can get by exchanging your bonus points. So if you are a regular and want to have more control over your gift, you can choose it from our selection.
Delivery of Black Friday parcels during the CoVid-19 Pandemic
Aside from the fact that Black Friday is always the busiest time for couriers and postal operators worldwide, we have to add the fact that the very same are now working with less staff on site or on a rotation principle to avoid the spread of Covid-19. Some of these restrictions have also caused delays in manufacturing of the products, so brace yourself to give delivery a little extra time.
To top that, unfortunately, Bulgarian Post has stopped accepting parcels to some overseas countries including, but not limited to: Russia, Israel, Honk Kong, Singapore, OAE, Qatar, Australia, New Zealand and the USA. So, apologies to everyone from these and other countries currently not in our list. We will make it up to you as soon as possible!
We have taken great precautions from our side to make sure orders made on or around Black Friday are processed and shipped as soon as possible. Despite all our efforts, it is still possible that there might be delays. All orders will be processed on a first come first serve basis.
We wish you happy shopping!