€2.74 excl. VAT: €2.28
Stabilized Black Sea lye solution Black Sea Stars
€2.74 excl. VAT: €2.28
About the product
The natural solution of stabilized Black Sea lye is extremely suitable as an aid in the treatment of a number of health concerns such as rheumatism, discopathy, arthritis, muscle and joint tension and varicose veins, etc. Due to its natural origin and rich mineral and biological composition, the stabilized Black Sea lye is widely used in the treatment of various skin conditions such as acne, psoriasis and dandruff. With proven medical and prophylactic effect.
Directions for use
Baths - 100-120 ml of the product is dissolved in 80-100 liters of water with a temperature of 37-40oC. Duration of the procedure 15-20 minutes. After the bath the body is rinsed with clean water. In hypertension to be administered under medical supervision.
• Local baths - 10-25 ml. of the product is dissolved in 5-10 liters of water with a temperature of 37-40oC. Duration of the procedure 15-20 minutes.
• For varicose veins - cold baths.
• Friction of the body - after washing (with soap) the body is energetically massaged with a sponge soaked with the solution. The concentration depends on the sensitivity of the skin, and the maximum dilution with water is up to 1:10. After a stay of 5-10 minutes, the body is rinsed with water.
• Compresses - A warm cotton cloth soaked in lye (microwave oven is not recommended) up to 40oC. The joint that causes concerns is wrapped twice or the compress is placed along the course of the affected nerve. Insulate with nylon and wrap with a towel and woolen cloth. Duration of the procedure: from 15 minutes to several hours; course of treatment 12-14 procedures.
• For varicose veins - cold compresses with chilled lye solution.
• Gargling - when diluted with water in a ratio of 1: 1 to 1:10.
Nasal drops - when diluted with water in a ratio of 1:10.
• For dandruff dilute solution in water in a ratio of 1:10 and massage the scalp. Rinse thoroughly with water.
Contains all macrocomponents, microcomponents, microalgae, microflora and colloids characteristic of the Pomorie and Burgas salt lakes;
• pH of the lye is 6.3-7;
• The total mineralization of the lye is about 350 g / l;
• The content of magnesium salts (MgCl2 and MgSO4) is 190-295 g / l;
• The content of alkaline chlorides (NaCl and KCl) is 50-100 g / l;
• The ratio between the content of magnesium salts (MgCl2 and MgSO4 190-295 g / l) and alkaline chlorides (NaCl and KCl 50-100 g / l) is over 2.5;
• Does not contain heavy metals and mechanical impurities;
* terms and conditions apply
Approximate delivery time
5-15 working days
Black Friday is not near, it’s practically here and for a sixth year in a row, we at Cosmetics Bulgaria, will have a massive sale! Here is a lit
Let’s talk about the texture of our best-selling Dr. Derm sunscreen with UVA + UVB protection and SPF 50! It is a common misconception that all