"Cosmetics Bulgaria Professional" Ltd. with VAT: BG204300125 and address of registration: Varna, 17 Graf Ignatiev Str., collects and processes the personal data of its users as a Personal Data Administrator registered in the Personal Data Protection Commission No.: 427205) since 30.03.2017 and referred to as “Administrator” Cosmetics Bulgaria understands the importance of the confidentiality of your personal data and treats it responsibly.
For each transaction, we ensure the data security of all Clients and ensure that your personal data is protected by the laws of the Republic of Bulgaria and the new General Data Protection Regulation that came in effect on the 25.05.2018. GDPR is a standardized user data protection framework which operates across Europe and imposes obligations on organizations, like Cosmetics Bulgaria, that handle the personal data of people in the European Economic Area.
Cosmetics Bulgaria collects data from its registered users from its two physical shops located in Nessebar, 9 Ivan Vazov Str. and in Varna, 17 Graf Ignatiev Str, Bulgaria, as well as its online shop “Cosmetics Bulgaria” (www.cosmeticsbulgaria.com), and its social media channels:
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/CosmeticsBulgaria/
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/cosmeticsbulgaria/
Pinterest - https://www.pinterest.com/cosmeticsblgr/
Twitter - https://twitter.com/cosmeticsbg
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/cosmetics-bulgaria
The purposes of the collection and processing of personal data as follows: advertising and commercial purposes, the selling and delivery of natural, organic and Bulgarian cosmetic products on the territory of Bulgaria and abroad. The personal data collected may be used for invoicing, delivery and export of purchased goods offered by Cosmetics Bulgaria.
In some instances, personal data can be used to identify malicious and fraudulent activity on our website, physical shops, or social media. To collect, store and process your personal data in an environment of complete safety and transparency towards our users, we have adopted some of the following measures and have explained in what ways the different aspects of your personal data are used.
Cosmetics Bulgaria’s data protection officer will answer all your questions regarding the processing, protection and collection of your personal data, your rights over your personal data and any other concerns you may have. You can contact our DPO via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please, do take the time to familiarize yourself with the following information:
I. We process the following categories of data on the basis of a contract:
1. User profile data on “Cosmetics Bulgaria” online shop.
Data contained in your account/profile at the Cosmetics Bulgaria (www.cosmeticsbulgaria.com) online store that is created for you after entering an informal contractual obligation with Cosmetics Bulgaria by accepting the Terms and Conditions of Cosmetics Bulgaria’s online shop (https://www.cosmeticsbulgaria.com/en/terms-and-conditions/).
2. Data provided by you when placing an order on the premises of Cosmetics Bulgaria’s stores, or purchasing and requesting an invoice:
3. Data stemming from Online orders placed on Cosmetics Bulgaria’s online shop (www.cosmeticsbulgaria.com), initiated by you via informal contractual obligation from a distance upon agreeing to the General Terms and Conditions:
4. Data stemming from registration placed on Cosmetics Bulgaria’s online shop (www.cosmeticsbulgaria.com), initiated by you via informal contractual obligation from a distance upon agreeing to the General Terms and Conditions:
II. We process the following data based on your consent expressed through a deliberate action - entering of an optional set of data and / or free choice of specific options:
1. Data contained in your account/profile at Cosmetcs Bulgaria’s online store:
Contact Data and data contained in a sent message or a published comment, provided by completing the contact form of Cosmetics Bulgaria’s online store or by sending us an email, conventional mail, telegram, fax, telephone call, sending SMS, posting a comment on the Cosmetics Bulgaria blog and other forms of communication and/or expression:
2. Data stemming from Online orders placed on Cosmetics Bulgaria’s website
You may withdraw any of the above consents by contacting Cosmetics Bulgaria’s Data Protection Officer and requesting your account to be deleted and "forgotten" in accordance with the form and manner prescribed in this Policy. Upon withdrawal of consent, the processing of the relevant personal data for the stated purposes is discontinued. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of consent-based processing prior to its withdrawal.
III. We process the following data for compliance with legal obligations in accordance with the local and EU legislature:
1. Data contained in your account/profile at the Cosmetics Bulgaria’s online store:
2. Data stemming from Online orders placed on Cosmetics Bulgaria’s website:
3. Data provided by you when placing an Order on the premises of Cosmetics Bulgaria’s stores:
4. Data regarding loyal customers:
5. Data stemming from video surveillance at the Cosmetics Bulgaria stores:
IV. We process the following data on the basis of legitimate interest:
1. Data contained in your account/profile at the Cosmetics Bulgaria online store:
2. Data provided by you when placing an Order on the premises of the Cosmetics Bulgaria stores:
3. Data stemming from Online orders placed on www.cosmeticsbulgaria.com:
5. Data stemming from video surveillance at the Cosmetics Bulgaria stores:
1.The data contained in your account/profile at the Cosmetics Bulgaria online store, or on the premises of the Cosmetics Bulgaria stores is being processed for the purposes of:
2. The contact data and the data contained in a sent message or a published comment is being processed for the purposes of:
4. The data stemming from video surveillance at the Cosmetics Bulgaria stores is being processed for the purposes of:
1. We use the following providers, hosting services and programming and website maintenance services for our online shop Cosmetics Bulgaria and its blog.
2. Courier Companies and postal services - for the purposes of quality, times and trustworthy processing of your orders within Bulgaria and worldwide we count on courier companies, postal and export services. Those that we use on a regular basis are the following:
1. Data provided on a contractual basis:
1.Account data - Account data is associated with the data we collect for processing your online orders. In the absence of an order you still have the legal expectation to be permitted to use those services until you wish to and you are provided the functional opportunity at any time to contact us if you wish to have your account removed and your data erased.
2. Online order data - until 5 years from the date of the specific order. The term is determined on the basis of the limitation period for repayment of the receivables.
3. Data relating to the collection and verification of accounting data and accounting compliance - accounting records and financial statements, including tax audit, audit and subsequent financial inspection documents, shall be kept for 10 years from 1 January of the reporting period following the reporting period , to which they refer; all other holders of accounting information - three years from 1 January of the reporting period following the reporting period to which they relate;
4. Data provided by consent - to its withdrawal, as provided, including by deletion. Your data on the blog of Cosmetics Bulgaria are related to the comments you posted on articles and videos because they represent the exercise of your constitutional right to free expression in your chosen format and content. Therefore, no deadline is set after the expiration of which processing ceases, and instead you are given the opportunity to remove the published content by exercising your rights as a data subject in the form and manner prescribed in this Policy. When the content of a specific comment contains offensive words or phrases, disgraceful, libelous and / or damaging the reputation of the Administrator's claims, the Administrator has the right, based on his or her third party, to legitimately remove the content of the comment from his site.
5. Video surveillance data in Cosmetics Bulgaria's physical stores - the video recordings are stored within 60 days of their creation; Once this deadline has expired, the data is deleted and can not be recovered or used anymore. The data are not deleted but continue to be processed only for the purpose of protecting our legitimate rights and legitimate interests or in the fulfillment of our legal obligations if, at the date of expiration of that period, pending legal, administrative and pre-trial proceedings or with ongoing scrutiny of misconduct, admitted or brought to our knowledge, complaints and potential violations - until their completion.
1. Right of access, including the right to copy the data under processing:
You have the right to request information about the personal data we hold on you at any time. You may contact us and, based on a written request and authentication of your identity, the data will be provided to you ;
2. Right to rectification:
You have the right to request rectification of your personal data if the information is incorrect, including the right to have incomplete personal data completed. You can do so through your account/profile or by writing to us, after duly authenticating your identity;
3. Right to erasure ("Right to be forgotten") in the following cases:
4. Right to restriction when:
5. The portability of machine-readable data , according to which we will:
6. Right to object to processing based on a legitimate interest:
You may object to the processing of your personal data based on the legitimate interest of the Administrator (Cosmetics Bulgaria) or a third party. The Administrator will not continue to process your personal data unless it is proven that there are compelling legal bases that have priority over your interests and rights or due to litigation and other procedural and extra-procedural actions.
7. Right to object to direct marketing:
Our main mission is to make Bulgarian cosmetics as accessible as possible and more popular both on the territory of Bulgaria and around the world. To do this, we send information to our customers about the positive qualities and properties of the cosmetics we offer. In turn, you have the right to object to receiving marketing communications, including profiling and analysis for direct marketing purposes.
8. Right to appeal to a supervisor in the Member State of habitual residence, place of work or place of suspected violation if you consider that the processing of your personal data is in breach of the provisions of Regulation (EC) 2016/679, or as also known the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
On the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria, where the Cosmetics Bulgaria’s seat is located and physical stores of "Cosmetics Bulgaria" are located, the Supervisory Authority is the Personal Data Protection Commission. The above rights are exercised by a written request in a form specified by Cosmetics Bulgaria, which can be obtained at the Administrator's headquarters or electronically upon request to the Data Protection Officer and filling in the electronic form received and after applying the necessary documentation needed to verify your identity. If you have a registration at Cosmetics Bulgaria. You will receive an answer to your request within one month of receipt of your written request.
We do not use automated algorithms and / or profiling.
To make full use of Cosmetics Bulgaria and its services you need to accept cookies. Without cookies you can still visit our homepage, but you cannot log in to use our services. We need to set a cookie to check if you are logged in or not. If you would like to limit or block the usage of cookies you can do so in your browser settings. These settings differ between browsers. You can stop these cookies from tracking by changing the settings of the browser you are using on your device.
Types of cookies
Strictly necessary without these cookies our services might not function correctly. For example, our session cookie is strictly necessary because it shows us if a user is logged in. Performance We use several services to track anonymously which pages visitors visit on our website. We use this aggregated data for improvement analysis.
We use these cookies to remember certain choices you have made. Think of a “remember me” cookie, so you don’t have to login every time you visit our website. Such cookie is the Google Analytics cookie.
For more information about the Google Analytics cookie visit Google analytics website. If you want to opt out from Google Analytics cookie visit the following webpage - https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout Targeting We use these cookies for internet-based advertising and retargeting. Without these cookies, online advertisements you encounter will be less relevant to you and your interests. Such cookies are Facebook Tracking Pixel and Google Remarketing Pixel You can change the settings on your browser if you want to disable the cookies that track your activity. Please be aware that if you do that you may experience trouble using the website. Here are the common opt out options for each type of third party cookies set on our website.
Google Analytics - https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
Facebook pixel - https://www.facebook.com/help/568137493302217
GDPR Portal: https://www.eugdpr.org/
The actual regulation: http://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/PDF/?uri=CELEX:32016R0679&from=EN
European Commission website: https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/law-topic/data-protection_en
We promised to take you on a journey to the Rose Valley in Bulgaria where harvesting and rose picking is going at full speed at the end of May and the
Black Friday is just around the corner and for a fourth year in a row, we at Cosmetics Bulgaria, will have our annual “Black Rose Friday” sale and