We have gathered some of our best results and Before & After pictures from our clients using our favourite Dr. Derm products.
One of the best features of the Dr. Derm skincare is that it does not irritate the skin, is hypoallergenic and suitable for acneic skin, or skin suffering with rosacea.
The range can also be used day and night thanks to the intelligent ‘cosmetic drone’ technology which transports the active ingredients to the cells that need action, which means the products are not time sensitive and you can use them whenever you feel your skin needs them.
The products are fast-absorbing and very light-weight which guarantees a smooth application and comfortable feeling all day. The products glide on and leave the skin soft, smooth and instantly nourished and hydrated.
Patrick Blue Make Up
To achieve this amazing difference Patrick got these products from our Dublin pop up shop:
- The Cleansing Foam & Peel by Dr. Derm as a cleanser twice daily and as a peel 2-3 times a week;
- The Dr. Derm Acne Out Serum for the affected areas – to help kill the acne-causing bacteria and heal the acne-affected areas;
- The HydroMagnet cream by Dr. Derm to help hydrate the skin because although problematic his skin was dry;
- 100% pure rose flower water – Patrick used the rose flower water as a natural toner and for its pronounced anti-inflammatory properties. The two kinds Patrick went for were Bulgarian Rose’s Rosa Damascena flower water and Biofresh’s Bio Concentrated Rose Water;
In his own words Patrick shared:
To follow Patrick’s journey to clean skin and insane make-up looks follow him on Instagram.
Jessica from Burpees Babies Beauty
When we first met Jessica she shared she had some problems with acne-scarring and occasional breakouts. To achieve the difference shown above Jessica from Burpees Babies Beauty used:
- The Cleansing Foam & Peel by Dr. Derm as a cleansing foam twice a day and as a peel 2-3 times a week.
- The Collagen Hydrogel by Dr. Derm for instant restoring of the acne-affected areas and to soothe redness, irritation and inflammation.
- The Acne Out Repair cream with SPF 30 by Biotrade to help restore the scarred areas. The added SPF protects the acne spots from getting darker.
In her own words Jessica shared:
You can read more on her skincare routine with the range in her dedicated blog post.
For more amazing beauty, fashion and fitness tips from Jessica, or to keep up with her skincare journey, follow her on Instagram.
Dionne purchased all her skincare from our shop in Nessebar where we recommended:
- Dr. Derm Cleansing Foam & Peel – Dionne used the cleansing foam and peel as an every day cleanser and doubled it as a peel 2-3 times a week.
- Acne Out Serum Dr. Derm – The acne out serum helped eliminate the acne-causing bacteria and cleared up the skin further.
In her words Dionne shared:
Shauna from ShaunaJ_Mua
Shauna ordered her products from our website. To achieve her results she used:
- Dr. Derm Cleansing Foam and Peel – To cleanse the skin and pores in depth and to help kill the acne-causing bacteria.
- 100% Pure Rose Water by Biofresh to tone and prep the skin. Rose water has amazing anti-inflammatory effect and soothes redness;
- Acne Out Active Lotion by Biotrade to help eliminate the acne-causing bacteria;
To learn more about Shauna’s skincare and make up looks, give her a follow on her Insta page.
Dawn ordered from our website and the product she used to help relieve redness was the calming, soothing and regenerating Collagen Hydrogel by Dr. Derm.
For some honest beauty recommendations and tips, or stories of her life with twins, follow Dawn on Instagram.
Which Dr. Derm Products are Right for Your Skin?
- Oily, sensitive and mixed type skin suffering with acne and enlarged pores. The skincare products we would recommend for your routine if you have sensitive and acneic skin include: Cleansing Foam and Peel, Cleansing Facial Essence, Acne Out Serum, Sebum Stop Cream, Collagen Hydrogel.
- Dry and dehydrated skin. The skincare products we would recommend for your routine if you have dry and dehydrated skin include: Micellar Cleansing Milk, Cleansing Facial Essence, 4Hyaluronic Acid Serum, HydroMagnet Cream and Collagen Hydrogel.
- Dry dull, saggy and mature skin. The skincare products we would recommend for your routine if you have mature skin include: Micellar Cleansing Milk, Cleansing Facial Essence, 4Hyaluronic Acid Serum, Sea Pearls Serum, Face Lift Cream, Collagen Hydrogel.
- Sensitive skin suffering with redness and rosacea. The skincare products we would recommend for your routine if you have sensitive skin include: Cleansing Foam And Peel, Micellar Cleansing Milk, Calming Cream, Collagen Hydrogel.
Main photo credits: https://itsistislava.com/